Keep Posts Accurate
Please post deals exactly as they are presented in-store. Remember, your fellow community members don’t want to go on a wild goose chase any more than you do.
Additional listing details may be included in the Item Description line on the Found page. wantANDfound.com does not vouch for the accuracy of posts nor do we verify every listings, the onus is on you – the community – to keep things factual as a creator of content.
When purchasing products or services, call to verify pricing and availability with the business before you invest any travel expenses or financial or personal assets pursuing a purchase. If we are notified of a post with incorrect information we will remove the post or request it be updated immediately. We will punish repeat or flagrant offenders as we see fit – including deleting the offending account.
When posting prices, there are a few areas that could be confusing so pay close attention.
- Is there a discount included in the price (20% off last marked price)
- Are there any quantity restrictions? (10 for $1, or $1.75 each)
- Does this discount require an accompanying purchase? (10% off helmet when you purchase new bike, spend $75 and get half off next item)
- Do you have to be a member of anything including customer loyalty programs to get this discount or have access to this product?
When in doubt, just ask! If you have any questions regarding pricing or a business policy, just ask in-store representatives, then list their input in the Item Description section on the I Found page as you enter your listing.
The following constitutes “inappropriate” content but the list is not all-inclusive - when in doubt, wantANDfound.com has the right to deem content inappropriate at their discretion.
A few examples include:
- Lewd or questionable content
- Foul language
- Member-to-member aggression
- Hate Speech
- Disturbing or graphic visuals/words
Always remember that businesses are here to help and have the final say in all purchases.
- Incorrect prices, descriptions or information posted by community members or businesses on this site DOES NOT obligate the business or wantANDfound.com to honor that price. We’ll do our best to monitor this and repeat offenders will be punished accordingly (including banning from site), but this may happen occasionally and should a dispute arise, keep things friendly - we’re all in this to help each other out.
- Participating businesses have the right to refuse any purchase at their own discretion. We’ll do our part to make sure no one is posting deceptive content; businesses will do their part to conduct business in a way that protects them, you and the community.
If you feel a user or business is posting incorrect listings, let us know by visiting our Contact page.
This can be a slippery topic, so always err on the side of caution. Please review our Terms and Conditions if you have any questions.
wantANDfound.com defines SPAM as consisting of any disruptive and unsolicited single message or bulk messaging.
- Spammers will be removed from the site immediately, along with their Founds, without warning.
- Please do not use this forum for covert or overt advertising, agenda pushing or deceptive rerouting or baiting and switching. It will not be tolerated and offenders (be they consumers or businesses) will be removed from the site.